E Social Media Management
What is a social media manager?
A Social Media Manager manages a business’s online presence.
- I create and maintain brand promotions, company information and marketing campaigns across several social media platforms as well as Google search engine.
- I monitor, moderate and respond to audience comments, manage social media partnerships between brands, and create shareable images and videos.
- I create content, schedule content and track content engagement, conversion and success.
- I strategize and implement digital marketing campaigns. The data from these campaigns are then analyzed and adapted to improve performance and return on investment.
- I actively troll community Facebook groups in your business’s service area to find potential customers for your company.
- I set up Google Adword Campaigns for companies to get traffic and lead conversion to their websites.
- I assist with product launches and event promotions.
- I set up email campaigns, write blog posts and create website content.
- I create community and trust around my client’s businesses.
- I increase overall brand awareness.
Who needs a social media manager?
Business owners who don’t have the time to tend to their own social media marketing.
Business owners who don’t have the knowledge of digital marketing.
Business owners who want to grow their business to the next level.
Startup entrepreneurs who are still working regular hours while getting their own business up and running.
Why should you have a decent online presence for your business?
If you fail having your business online, but you competition does… you’ll be losing potential clients to your competitors.
Why does a business need to have an online presence?
You need visible social media accounts on the social media platforms that will be best for your business.
Your Google My Business account should be updated and correct with any changes updated as soon as possible.
You need content and copy that offers value and is interesting.
Engagement is key and will give potential clients the opportunity to form a trust relationship with your company.