Social Media Management
What is a social media manager?
A Social Media Manager manages a business’s online presence.
- I create and maintain brand promotions, company information and marketing campaigns across several social media platforms as well as Google search engine.
- I monitor, moderate and respond to audience comments, manage social media partnerships between brands, and create shareable images and videos.
- I create content, schedule content and track content engagement, conversion and success.
- I strategize and implement digital marketing campaigns. The data from these campaigns are then analyzed and adapted to improve performance and return on investment.
- I actively troll community Facebook groups in your business’s service area to find potential customers for your company.
- I set up Google Adword Campaigns for companies to get traffic and lead conversion to their websites.
- I assist with product launches and event promotions.
- I set up email campaigns, write blog posts and create website content.
- I create community and trust around my client’s businesses.
- I increase overall brand awareness.